Skip to content

Legalisation of Danish Documents

When a Danish document has to be used abroad, it is often necessary to make legalisation. Legalisation is a confirmation that the signature on a document is genuine.

The procedure for legalisation of a Danish document to be used in Thailand is as follows:

  • The translations have to be signed by a notary public or by the Confederation of Danish Enterprise. The original and translation then have to be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Copenhagen. Address, opening hours and instructions can be found here.
  • The translation and the original document with the Apostille stamp from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs have to be legalised by the Thai Embassy in Copenhagen.

For information on legalisation fee please click here.

The Embassy┬┤s e-mail: