Skip to content

Legalisation of Thai documents

Read more about legalisation of Thai documents. 

The procedure for legalisation of Thai documents and certificates to be used in Denmark is the following:

  • Original Thai documents must be translated into English by an authorised translator. If the document(s) is issued in English, there is no requirement to translate them further.

  • Original document with translations must be legalised by the Legalisation Department in the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

  • The Legalisations Department's signature is hereafter to be legalised by the Embassy.

For information on legalisation fee please click here.

It is mandatory to book an appointment at the Embassy beforehand. To book an appointment click 

Legalisation Departments in the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs can be found here.